Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Welcome!

Well, I woke up this morning, jump started my brain with a brisk run and started churning on what lay ahead for the day. As work began to eat away at the important thoughts in my brain, I decided I needed somewhere to let them flow before life gobbled them up and crapped them out. So I figured I'd blog.... Like the rest of the semi-relevant world. I am inviting friends, family, enemies, casual acquaintances, aliens, lower life forms, voices in my head, bodiless spirits, talking animals, and the lint in my dryer to partake. As I am also doing some writing and have a lot of story ideas rattling around in my grey matter and would like to use this as a vehicle to run ideas past people, especially those of you with children. I may also start a weekly (possibly daily) running story blog, but we'll see. So feel free to follow along, enjoy, discuss, critique and respond. I'll do my best to make it worth your time.:-)

1 comment: